YES SUPPLY is on a mission to change the way that people create their futures, and lead happy, fulfilling and abundant lives and we are looking for a passionate individual to join our team.
YES SUPPLY is a global and inclusive mindset coaching business, which empowers high-potential individuals to seek their greatness, let go of their limitations and create a life, business, and self-image full of creativity, expansion, and purpose.
We teach a model with leading modalities, such as NLP, EFT, Hypnosis, Energy Work, and Coaching, that allow people to no longer let their past dictate their future, connect to what’s possible, and reach their highest potential. We have trained hundreds of individuals in coaching, mindset work, business, and marketing.
Are you in love with people and want to help them succeed in life? Do you enjoy connecting with potential customers, providing them with the information they are seeking and guiding them through a decision-making process while empowering a company to grow? Do you devour personal development videos, books, and programs? Then this is the role for you!
As a Client Relationship Manager, you are a core part of the YES SUPPLY Team, working closely together with the management team on ensuring that our clients have an excellent experience when interacting with our brand.
You have exceptional networking and communication skills and are able to guide potential clients through the decision-making process of investing in one of our programs and respond to their questions, fears and doubts in a compassionate way. You should be a “people person” with great customer service skills and the ability to identify self-limiting beliefs and empower others to believe in themselves and their path. You should be passionate about the brand you’re representing and communicate this in engaging conversations with potential clients.
While this open role will begin with a primary focus on client relationship management, there’s significant room for growth to develop this role in the future.
This is a unique role with lots of opportunity for growth for someone who:
– Is a compassionate communicator and understands human emotions, feelings, thoughts, tendencies and displays patience, empathy and seeks understanding
– Has a love and passion for personal development
– Is familiar with manifestation, the law of attraction and NLP
– Is in love with the YES SUPPLY Mission to help people say YES to fulfilling their purpose, living their best life and wants to be a part of that journey
– Acts in alignment with company mission/vision/values
– Is a self-starter/self-motivated; takes initiative and goes beyond job description + thinks of new ways to grow YES SUPPLY and reach/exceed company goals
– Is able to solve problems independently and using creativity
– Is a lifelong learner, eager to develop new skills & stay up-to-date with marketing and sales strategies and relevant tools to make processes more efficient
– Responding to emails and customer queries in a timely manner, with a sense of urgency
– Engaging with potential clients and followers who are ready to buy but are seeking to connect with one of our team members
– Tracking client inquiries and report incidents
– Resolving client complaints quickly and efficiently
– Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
– Finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction
– Strategize ways to increase the efficiency of client relationship processes
– Use our tech platforms to support customer support and sales processes (tutorials will be provided)
– Expanding the client base by upselling and cross-selling
– Understanding key client individual needs and addressing these
– Building relationships with clients, potential clients, and students
– Experience engaging with communities and customers (e.g. customer support, community management, sales support)
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to empower others and assume the best-case scenario
– Willing to learn to speak to the tone/vibe of our customers; sets the intention that each interaction they have with one of our students will uplift them/make their day better; hold space for them and believe in them
– Strong organizational and strong time management skill; stays aware of upcoming events, trainings and deadlines as well as weekly/daily tasks
– Effective communication and engagement with team so everyone is in the loop
– Solutions-oriented: if you see that there is a “problem/challenge”, bring it up with a possible solution as well; we want to centre our conversations/actions around solutions
– Comfortable working with online communication platforms
– Experience as a Customer Support/Client Relationship Manager is a plus!
– Experience working in the space of personal growth is a huge plus!
– Experience with tools like WordPress, Thrivecart, Activecampaign, Webinar Platforms, and other LMS tools is a plus
– Attending other training courses and conferences is a plus, and being a lover of development and leadership
– Don’t love having conversations with other people
– Don’t love analyzing insights to come up with ideas and strategies
– Don’t have the drive and ability to self motivate
– Don’t consider yourself a proactive type of person
– Are only looking for a short-term or temporary role and you’re not looking for a company that’s ready to grow with you, and help you develop as a person and a team member
– Get easily triggered or reactive when confronted by an unhappy customer – You natural approach should be kind, loving and accepting no matter what the circumstance
– This is an independent contractor position
– Applicants have to be in North American time zone, preferably located in Toronto and able to work from our Headquarters
– Hours Per Week: 15-20 to start with a high likelihood to scale to 20+hours/week
– Start Date: ASAP