Have leaders develop the leadership identity and associated toolkit that will enable them to inspire others and motivate themselves.
Communicating with people in a way that has them reflecting about their performance through their own beliefs and values, this is the only way to have them raise their performance standards and be motivated to achieve their standards.
- Inspire people to motivate themselves to perform.
- Learn to communicate in a way that is influential and persuasive, so that people feel motivated and excited to perform.
- Our unique model for both eliciting Work-Related Values and identifying potential Limiting Beliefs creates the breakthrough to effective communication to redirect poor performance and negative behaviours, and encourage exceptional performance and positive behaviours.
- Transformational Coaching is about having your people self-evaluate their skills and application and self commit to their own development plan.
- This style of coaching has produced spectacular performance results by placing accountability back on to your people.
- Courageous Conversations represent high level questioning and negotiating strategies that allow you to investigate reality and get to the heart of issues quickly and without blame.
- Often we need to have conversations without the ‘pillow talk’.
- As a leader, Courageous Conversations will enable you to successfully negotiate outcomes and facilitate ownership of decision making, learning and action plans.
- We can guarantee that if your managers are not having the difficult conversations, your people and organization are not operating to their full potential. Help them manage their emotions and have empowering conversations.