YES SUPPLY is on a mission to change the way that people create their futures, and lead happy, fulfilling and abundant lives and we are looking for a passionate individual to join our team.
YES SUPPLY is a global and inclusive mindset coaching business, which empowers high-potential individuals to seek their greatness, let go of their limitations and create a life, business, and self-image full of creativity, expansion, and purpose.
We teach a model with leading modalities, such as NLP, EFT, Hypnosis, Energy Work, and Coaching, that allow people to no longer let their past dictate their future, connect to what’s possible, and reach their highest potential. We have trained hundreds of individuals in coaching, mindset work, business, and marketing.
Are you a genuine, positive and go-getting marketer with a passion for the latest social media trends and implementing strategies and processes to support the marketing efforts of a fast growing online business?
This role is perfect for you if… You have previous experience in a marketing manager role and you love implementing and managing marketing strategies it takes to run an online business. You’re skilled at not just spotting areas of improvement, but taking the initiative to solve them and make them better. You have that “I’ll figure it out” attitude!
– Working closely with our Facebook Ads Manager & Reese on creating the overall marketing strategy and establish YES SUPPLY as the #1 coaching certification in the world
– Identifying marketing trends and opportunities for growth
– Curating content calendars for all platforms (Facebook page, Facebook group, Instagram feed, Instagram stories, Blog, YouTube)
– Creating a strategy to repurpose content across platforms
– Developing and executing social media marketing strategies for our Instagram Lives, IGTV, Instagram Stories, and our Instagram feed
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) through UTM links
– Develop and monitor campaign budgets
– Managing our blog & YouTube comments
– Working closely with our website manager to format blog posts and implement SEO best practices
– Improve and update the visual front-end of our platforms that uplifts and elevates the YES SUPPLY Aesthetic
Building relationships with collaborators
– Strategizing ways to grow our affiliate program
– A passion for marketing strategies. You love following the latest marketing trends and trying new ways to reach more people!
– Experience in content planning & management
– Knowledge in keyword research for Blog Content & YouTube Videos
– Strong working knowledge in gathering and understand marketing metrics to adapt and update strategies
– A strong attention to detail and for spotting areas of improvement – you’re always looking for ways to make things more efficient
– Strong research skills with an “everything is figureoutable” attitude
– Experience with various types of software for digital marketing, at YES SUPPLY we use: Active Campaign, Canva, Everwebinar, Smarterqueue, Tailwind, Thrivecart, Vimeo, Wistia, WordPress, YouTube Creator Studio and more
– Excellent English oral and written communication skills
– Conversion Optimized Copywriting
– Basic Graphic Design, you have an eye for design
– Paid Facebook Advertising
– Affiliate & Influencer Marketing
Position: Contractor (20 hours/week to start with potential for growth)
Hourly Rate: Dependent on experience level
Position Start Date: November/December 2020
Location: Ideally based in Toronto, Canada
Step 1: Record a short video (3 minutes or less) introducing yourself and telling us why you think you would be the perfect Marketing Manager for the YES SUPPLY Team (a.k.a what are your biggest strengths and what experience do you bring to the table, and how will you help grow YES SUPPLY INC.s Marketing efforts and reach?)
Step 2: Upload the video to YouTube and set it to “unlisted” (this means no one except the people you share the link with will be able to view it)
Step 3: Click “Apply Now” to complete your application and submit the link to your video.