YES SUPPLY is on a mission to change the way that people create their futures, and lead happy, fulfilling and abundant lives and we are looking for a passionate individual to join our team.
YES SUPPLY is a global and inclusive mindset coaching business, which empowers high-potential individuals to seek their greatness, let go of their limitations and create a life, business, and self-image full of creativity, expansion, and purpose.
We teach a model with leading modalities, such as NLP, EFT, Hypnosis, Energy Work, and Coaching, that allow people to no longer let their past dictate their future, connect to what’s possible, and reach their highest potential. We have trained hundreds of individuals in coaching, mindset work, business, and marketing.
YES SUPPLY is looking for an enthusiastic & driven researcher to compile research that backs the work we teach in our various programs to enhance our teachings and further arm our coaches with the knowledge they need to excel at their craft and their business.
This role is perfect for you if you have previous experience in conducting research projects in the area of neuroscience and psychology.
– Working closely with our Trainer’s Team to compile research that backs the work we teach and share at YES SUPPLY
– Identifying and compile lists of potential research subjects in accordance with study objectives and parameters
– Conducting research and summarizing findings
– Undertaking literature reviews and contributing to the production of research reports
– Checking facts, proofread, and edit research documents to ensure accuracy
– Strategizing ways to implement research results into our courses and programs
– A background in Neuroscience/Psychology
– Excellent administrative & analytical skills
– Knowledge of research methods and strong research skills
– Strong database management skills, and clear understanding of clinical and research databases preferred
– The ability to evaluate scientific data and obtain relevant and useful information and insights
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate scientific research findings into practice so it can be taught in our coaching certification program
– A strong attention to detail
– A passion for mindset and empowering people to create the lives of their dreams
– Mindset and Spiritual Modalities
– Coaching Techniques
– NLP, EFT, and Hypnosis
– Emotional Empowerment & Mindset Work
Step 1: Record a short video (3 minutes or less) introducing yourself and telling us why you think you would be the perfect Researcher for the YES SUPPLY Team (a.k.a what are your biggest strengths, what experience do you bring to the table, and how will you help enhance the professional development and standards of our programs?)
Step 2: Upload the video to YouTube and set it to “unlisted” (this means no one except the people you share the link with will be able to view it)
Step 3: Click “Apply Now” to complete your application and submit the link to your video.