2) Please refrain from participating in gossip or triangulation. In this community, we hold space for each other, see the best in each other, and put our most authentic selves forward at all times.
3) Please refrain from any type of hate speech or bullying. We believe in the power of restorative justice through community dialogue. Immediate removal from the group will result from commentary or posts that contribute to racism, homophobia, transphobia, classism, fatphobia, or ableism. You are welcome to reach out to Admins if you have any questions and/or concerns.
4) If, beyond the topics listed above, you would like to discuss a potentially sensitive topic that could be triggering or re-traumatizing to another, please include a content or trigger warning on any post that includes the discussion of certain specific, sensitive topics. For example, please write “trigger warning” or “content warning” to give notice to your fellow group members of content that might elicit a strong or potentially harmful emotional response. It is important to use such warnings because it helps our members feel better prepared and allow them the opportunity to forego certain content that may trigger a trauma response or re-traumatization.
5) Please use inclusive non-appropriative language including gender-inclusivity (such as folks, people, community, and so forth.)
6) We learn WITH and FROM each other. When interacting via posts, introduce yourself, ask questions, share what you’re working on, challenges, wins, goofy stories – we emphasize the power of connection and authentic engagement. When in a video session like a live training or technique mastery call, please contribute your full energy to the group by turning on your camera when appropriate, and turning on (and off) your microphone when appropriate.
7) Please protect your privacy and the privacy of others by refraining from the public sharing of identifying information (including mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, or phone numbers).
8) While taking screenshots during our recorded Zoom calls are encouraged, please refrain from screenshots involving group activity within this private Facebook group without member(s)’ permission.
9) Please report any abusive content to our team at email@example.com to facilitate the content’s removal, rather than engaging the group member who posted that content.
10) Finally, please be polite and courteous in all communications with all members. Advice, constructive criticism, and healthy disagreements may arise, but please refrain from personal attacks, hurtful comments, or harassing members no matter the situation.
11) We are here for you, and it’s important that you advocate for yourself. We empower you to ask the questions you have, and remember that you are a coach now, and it’s important to know that means speaking up and sharing what’s on your heart.