4) When in live interactive spaces, in addition to including trigger warnings when appropriate, please follow any “safe word” guidelines that are provided at the onset.
5) Please use inclusive non-appropriative language including gender-inclusivity (such as y’all, folks, people, community, and so forth.)
6) We learn WITH and FROM each other. When interacting via posts, introduce yourself, ask questions, share what you’re working on, challenges, wins, goofy stories – we emphasize the power of connection and authentic engagement. When in a video session like a live training or technique mastery call, please consider contributing your full energy to the group by turning on your camera when appropriate, and turning on (and off) your microphone when appropriate.
7) Please protect your privacy and the privacy of others by refraining from the public sharing of identifying information (including mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, or phone numbers).
8) Please refrain from screenshots involving group activity without member(s)’ permission.
9) Please report any abusive content to the group moderators to facilitate the content’s removal, rather than engaging the group member who posted that content.
10) Finally, please be polite and courteous in all communications with all members. Advice, constructive criticism, and healthy disagreements may arise, but please refrain from personal attacks, hurtful comments, or harassing members no matter the situation.